Afbeelding Afbeelding

The metrics of what it means to be an adult keep shifting

De FIA F3 championship staat al jaren bekend als kweekvijver van grote coureurs en daarmee garant voor spectaculaire inhaalacties van de jonge coureurs! Leuk om te bezoeken: veel auto's, genoeg actie op de baan! Check het forum.
Plaats reactie
geemong
Contacteer:

Bericht door geemong » 13 jun 2022, 09:54

Afbeelding

What is an adult? Aged 18, I rolled my eyes when my father confessed to occasionally feeling too immature to have a grown-up child. What was he talking about? He was ancient (over 50), with two kids, a career, in possession of a flat and a car. What greater proof of adulthood did he need?

SLOT ONLINE You should study for knowledge. Find out what games to play first. By looking at game reviews from real players, understand how to play, rules, or even pay bonuses, how much they have.

I did not know then that I would feel similarly one day, or indeed, on many days. Like the time a friend bounced my son, then a baby, on her knee until his gummy smiles evaporated and he began to cry. “He wants his mum,” my friend said. For a brief moment I scanned the room for his mother, until I remembered it was me.

The law doesn’t factor in feelings when it comes to adulthood. In most of the world, maturity arrives on your 18th birthday, when a minor attains the age of majority, becoming responsible for their actions and contracts.

But different countries take different views on certain risks. In Togo, there’s no legal drinking age, while most US states only let you drink once you are 21. Sixteen-year-olds can enlist in the British army with their parents’ consent, but they can’t fight on the front lines. They also supposedly can’t watch Ricky Gervais’s latest Netflix comedy stand-up SuperNature because the age rating is 18.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “FIA Formule 3 bezoeken”